Good day to all of you! My name is Janet S. Yu. I have been an ESL teacher for 11 years. I have taught already students of all ages and from different nationalities, online and offline. In 2009, I was awarded as 'Best Teacher' (out of 52 teachers) for our Winter Camp.
QR Code Link to This Post
I would like to extend my service to Japanese students. I have received a lot of positive feedbacks about them and such just whets my appetite to teach them.
My teaching style is very simple. 1 hour will be split in two: 30 minutes for a free talk, 30 minutes for writing, and this will be executed through online chatting. Minimum teaching time per session is 30 minutes for only 10 USD.
Why do I engage my students in free talks?
1. So as to know their English levels.
2. So as to get themselves accustomed to English.
3. So as to correct their mispronounced words.
5. And most importantly, to guide them verbally on how to construct grammatically correct sentences.
Why do I engage my students in online chatting?
1.So as to practice their writing skills.
2.Because, English proficiency isn't all about talking, you need to be good in writing too.
3. It is easier to spot the areas of English they need to work on.
So, if you think I can help you, please don't hesitate to write.